Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life without walls

For last few months, I’s on the client-side for a project maintenance. Due to which I’ve extra privilege than the other employs in the company. The company norms wont allow us to set customized wallpapers and screensavers. But, I can bypass all the privilege, since I'm a guest for them.

My PC always have some variety of wallpapers and screensavers.

Last week, I set Microsoft’s courtesy wallpaper, captioned ‘Life without walls. When I reached office today, I’s surprised to see that most of them have changed their wallpapers to ‘Life without walls’. (I don't know, how company officials treat it).

Ha…Ha…Ha…

I really appreciate the magic and the logic behind the wallpaper. Keep it up, Redmondians.

No comments:

 
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 8.